Saturday, August 15, 2015

My Summer Vacay by Bolt the Wonder Dog

Who's afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
            When my parents said we were going to Disney Land this summer I couldn’t wait! As I walked through the gate a large wolf, who apparently ran the place, greeted me. He was so nice. He constantly reminded me of  the rules by curling up his lip and showing his teeth. If I didn’t see him, he would make the coolest growling sound. One time I tried to snag one of the churros from his bowl. Wow! Those teeth were huge!
             


Zipity doo dah!
Everyday my friend, Darla, and I would swim at Splash Mountain. There was some confusion at first as to who broke the pond pump. But the Imagineers didn’t seem to mind fixing it everyday. We hunted for fish all the time. Those suckers were fast! By the last day they were all gone, except for one. We never did find Nemo.
           


 Big Thunder Mountain was loud, and I loved chasing and being chased all over. It was a good thing I had my Fast Pass. Sometimes the other dogs pretended to be tired. But not me! I kept the fun going all day long!
            


 Darla and I played Toy Story Mania, where we took turns biting each other. Darla kept complaining that her biter didn’t work well. Mine worked just fine.  Nobody played the biting game with the wolf.



            Whoever ran to Cinderella’s Castle first, got to sit on the thrones. They were so comfy! Darla seemed to think they were hers, and liked to remind me whenever I ran to them. She was such a jokester.
            I loved the Paint the Night Parade. There weren’t enough brushes for everyone, so Darla and I just used our backs, and our sides, and our ears. It’s a good thing my fur is white, so my parents won’t notice.
            One time I rode the Indiana Jones ride, although I think mine was a Honda CRV. It was a wild ride and I tried to jump out when the windows were rolled down. That really scared everybody! It was so much fun!
I just love Darla's bed.
          


  We arrived at the park early each morning and stayed until the park closed at midnight. I had my own bed, but I really think I like Darla’s bed better. At night I tried to sneak in there to sleep hoping no one would notice. They did.
            
  









On our Magical Morning, we walked early before everyone else did. I loved walking together with my new pack.  

I loved my summer vacay, especially my new best friend, Darla.  

Dreams really do come true!






No comments:

Post a Comment