Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hearing God Bible Verses

Bible Verses about Hearing God

John 10:27 
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ.
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”
And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
If anyone's will is to do God's will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.
Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for he will speak peace to his people, to his saints
When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.
And he said, ‘The God of our fathers appointed you to know his will, to see the Righteous One and to hear a voice from his mouth;
“Be still, and know that I am God
Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, “Today, if you hear his voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, on the day of testing in the wilderness, 
 ********************

***This is Day 17 of the series 31 Days of Hearing God. I am joining others in the October writing challenge at write31days.com. To read more in this series click here for all the topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment