Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Prepping for Christmas


          The person who has inspired me the most to do this blogging thing is my friend Michele. She has a wonderful blog that she faithful posts at called Family, Faith and Fridays. For the month of December she is having friends guest blog about the The Gift of December. I am honored to write the opening post about Prepping our Hearts for Christmas.



Do you look forward to playing Christmas music and setting out Christmas decorations? A lot of work goes into planning, prepping, cooking, buying and wrapping to make Christmas a beautiful and fun holiday.
This year, I questioned if I plan and prepare for the right reason. Instead of spending all my time on the tasks of physically setting the stage for the big event, like Martha did. I need to sit and prepare my heart like Mary did, at the feet of Jesus.
In preparing our homes and our hearts for Christmas, I’ve made a short to-do list.
click to continue reading         

No comments:

Post a Comment