Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What Do You Say to Someone Who Gives You Their Child?


Welcome back to Day 29 of Our Adoption Adventure! To start reading from the beginning click here.  If you enjoyed this, please subscribe by email or Bloglovin. Thanks!
************************
         Every year for the past 15 years I have written a letter and sent pictures to our twin boy’s birth mother. I also send a letter, pictures and a video of the boys every Christmas. Each time I start to write, I am flooded with the thought, she gave us the greatest gift anyone could give another person.
         Instead of rewriting it, please click the link below to read:
         There is a photo of the babies and me on the day they were born at the bottom of the post.   I also have a photo of their birth mother with them in her hospital bed. One day I might ask her permission to put that photo beside mine. 

          I have enjoyed sharing our story, because it is really God's story. For the last two days of the month I want to share:
 

           *** Please join me here tomorrow. ***




 

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful letter and what a beautiful story. I'm so glad your boys see their birth mom as a 'friend'--one who sacrificed so that her sons could have a better life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I appreciate you reading and your kind words.

      Delete